Welcome in my virtual studio.
My name is Michal Gregory Wozniak.
I graduated the Faculty of Arts on University Marie Curie Sklodowska in Lublin. Trying to implement various aspects of artistic activity for over 15 years I am dealing of graphics, advertising, architectural visualizations, photography. During this time, I adapted the profile of activity into the changing market needs.
Combining artistic and professional experience working as a freelance graphic designer for design offices, architects, artists, advertising agencies, companies with a broad spectrum of activity. I am working so that, to what I do would have an artistic expression. I deal with photography as well. I am member of the Photographic Society of Lublin, an association existing since 1936. I have had several exhibitions, both collective and individual.
Collaboration with me is a guarantee of individual and professional approach to the project. I care about creating an good works, but also full customer satisfaction. Proposing competence and professionalism, coupled with available prices.
I create projects which respond to different needs, ranging from illustration, web design and logos, to advanced visualization, 3D models and animations.
Cordially invited you to cooperate.
– 3D graphics is my passion – I have been working in this field since the 1990’s
– Together, we will make the investors feel as if they were inside the designed space.
– Together, we will make them dream about a unique interior or a beautiful home.
– Always up-to-date with the latests trends in the visualization industry and CGI.
– Together, we will always find the most convenient presentation form that suits both the timeframe and financial capabilities.
– I will assist you in reconstruction of any objects, references or concepts.
– Updates or changes are always included in the price of implementation.
– Reasonable, agreeable pricing.
– I listen to clients and keep in mind their expectations.
– Attention to the tiniest details and full photorealism.
– High resolution, always.
– Most of visualized works COMPLETED